Andy Dick is set to “ride the bottom wave to the top” (as he puts it) on Dancing With The Stars this season. He may not be as light on his feet as some, but he more than makes up for it with his spirit, strength, humor, entertainment, and heart.
1. Andy Is The Founder Of Team PicklerDick.
Watch Video Here: https://vine.co/v/bUeJbuP6P0q
4. As Far As Rehab Goes, Dancing With The Stars Takes The Cake For Andy.
Andy opens up, “It’s been incredible and frightening all at the same time. There’s been so many ups and downs, we’ve had a roller coaster, but it’s challenged both of us in a wonderful way. I’ve been to rehab—we all know, I’ve said it a million times—but I’ve been to rehab 13 times and this is more and better than all of those. Granted, those helped to get me—I would never have been able to do this show without kinda having that rehab background, but it’s so rigorous. I’ve never done anything this hard in my life.” (PerezHilton.com)
5. Andy’s Spotted With A Six-Pack After Rehab.
“I don’t drink anymore, but I always carry around a six-pack” -Andy Dick on #DWTS Prom Night
6. Mr. Dick Rejects Dancing With The Stars.
Andy told Kiss 92.5 that DWTS had actually asked him to be on the show in Season 1. He joked that if he had said yes back then when he was drinking that it would have been called “Dancing With The Drunk.” Now it’s season 16, so why did he say yes? Though enjoying dancing on the show and entertaining fans immensely, it does help him keep his mind off his alcohol addiction.
7. Andy May Love Dancing With The Stars, But The Stars Are Showing Their Andy Love As Well.
— Jodie Sweetin (@JodieTweetin) March 24, 2013
— lisa rinna (@lisarinna) April 9, 2013
@andydick just killed it!I am hoarse from screaming! So very proud of him!
— Sherri Shepherd (@SherriEShepherd) March 26, 2013
— maria menounos (@mariamenounos) March 20, 2013
8. Andy Makes One Of The Judges Cry., 'Heavy_Desktop_InArticle_4').addService(googletag.pubads()); definedSlots.push( definedSlot ); googletag.display('Heavy_Desktop_InArticle_4'); });