The autopsy results for young socialite Peaches Geldof have shown that the young socialite died of a heroin overdose as reported by People.
An inquest into the death of the daughter of Irish rocker Sir Bob Geldof, will be told on Thursday that the 25-year-old died of a drug overdose, The Times in the U.K. is reporting.
The Times wrote:
Peaches Geldof died of a heroin overdose in a tragic parallel of the death of her mother which had obsessed her, an inquest will be told today.
The sudden death of socialite Peaches Geldof has been devastating for those close to her like her husband Thomas Cohen. Read on for the facts on Cohen.Click here to read more