Best Non-Match Moments/Highlights
• “Micro” Cole, Jerry “The Lil’ King” Lawler and “WeeBL”/”JB-Elf” (miniature versions of the current WWE announce team) handled the commentary for the WeeLC Match. There was even a midget ring announcer and lil’ referee on hand for the opening bout.
• Jack Swagger and Zeb Coulter spoke about their goals for the evening’s Triple Threat Elimination Match.
• Before Cesaro entered the arena, Paul Heyman couldn’t help but remind the live crowd who conquered Undertaker’s undefeated streak at WrestleMania.
• Stephanie McMahon had a face-to-face meeting with Daniel Bryan and spoke to him about how unstable and uncontrollable Kane can be. She gave Bryan the option of forfeiting the title belts to Kane, but Bryan respectfully declined. Stephanie made sure to diss Bryan and tell him he would become Kane’s bitch that night.
• A Bo Dallas promo aired.
• Alexander Rusev’s manager Lana dedicated her client’s match to Russian president Vladimir Putin, which led to boos and “USA!” chants from the crowd.
• The team of Evolution spoke about their ego’s and accolades in the backstage area while wearing their new brand of stable T-Shirt’s. They ended their promo by mocking The Shield’s fist bump and “BELIEVE!” slogan.
• Bad News Barrett addressed the live crowd with some “Bad News,” which consisted of a newfound sickness not being able to measure up to how sick Big E would be after losing the Intercontinental Championship.
• A promo aired for Adam Rose’s WWE RAW debut for the next episode.
• The young boy who helped Bray win his match was revealed to be “Little Johnny.” Bray then awarded him with his own celebratory mask.
Here's everything you need to see from WWE Extreme Rules 2014!Click here to read more