— The Bachelorette (@BacheloretteABC) July 25, 2014
On tonight’s finale episode of The Bachelorette, we find out what the ring looks like, who proposes, and more. Check out all the spoilers below, including the identity of the winner.
– The guys meet Andi’s parents. Check out a clip from the finale below:
The family is first introduced to Nick who is determined to ask Andi’s father for permission to marry his daughter. But things get off to a shaky start when the usually confident bachelor is almost tongue-tied when he faces his potential in-laws … Josh is next, but will his quick wit and easygoing charm raise a red flag rather than win over Andi’s family? Andi’s dad is right on target when he says that Josh is the kind of guy Andi falls for but never settles down with.
– Andi gets a letter from one of the final two men and begins to cry saying, “I was so wrong.” Perhaps this is why the finale is said to be very explosive.
– Life & Style Magazine gives all the info on Andi Dorfman’s engagement ring.
On the finale, Andi Dorfman’s last bachelor gets down on one knee and pulls out a $100,000, 4.4-carat Neil Lane ring – which a show insider exclusively tells Life & Style is the biggest in Bachelor history. “It is absolutely stunning,” the source gushes to the mag of the huge rock with a halo of diamonds around it. “He was excited, but seriously shaking, he was so nervous,” an insider dishes to Life & Style. “Andi thought it was adorable.”
– Josh proposes to Andi Dorfman and she accepts.
– Andi has final dates with each of the guys. She explores the coast of the Dominican Republic with Josh on a sailboat and they have a serious talk about their future. Nick and Andi go off-roading and go for a private swim in a secret lagoon. Nick talks about their relationship and expresses his intentions to Andi. Both men give Andi gifts on their dates.