Robin Williams was our favorite genie in the movie Aladdin. Let’s remember the amazing actor, comedian, and soul with the best quotes from Aladdin below.
Robin Williams' death has caught us all by surprise. Let's remember him in his 10 best movies with these video clips.Click here to read more
1. Yo, Rugman! Haven’t seen you in a few millennia. Give me some tassel.
2. I’m history! No, I’m mythology! Nah, I don’t care what I am; I’m free hee!
3. Jafar, Jafar, he’s our man; if he can’t do it, great!
4. Thank you for choosing “Magic Carpet” for all your travel needs. Don’t stand until the rug has come to a complete stop. Thank you. Goodbye, now. Goodbye. Goodbye. Thank you. Goodbye.
5. Never fails! You get in the bathtub, and there’s a rub at the lamp.
6. But oh, to be free. Not to have to go “Poof! What do you need, “Poof! What do you need, Poof! What do you need?”. To be my own master. Such a thing would be greater than all the magic and all the treasures in all the world. But what am I talking about? Let’s get real here, that’s never gonna happen. Genie, wake up and smell the hummus.
7. Oi! Ten thousand years will give you such a crick in the neck.
8. PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWERS!!! … Itty-bitty living space.
9. Do you mind if I kiss the monkey? Oh! Hairball.
10. Oh, Al. I’m getting kinda fond of you, kid. Not that I wanna pick out curtains or anything.
The death of Robin Williams has fans in mourning. Let's remember him with the best quotes from his role as Patch Adams.Click here to read more
Hollywood is saddened by the death of Robin Williams and two comedians paid tribute to him upon hearing the news - Conan O'Brien and Will Arnett.Click here to read more