Good Will Hunting was one of Robin Williams’ best films. Let’s remember the Hollywood legend through the best quotes from the movie below:
We will never forget Robin Williams as Peter Pan in the movie Hook. Let's remember him through the best quotes from the film.Click here to read more
1. You’re not perfect, sport, and let me save you the suspense: this girl you’ve met, she’s not perfect either. But the question is whether or not you’re perfect for each other.
2. That’s why I’m not talkin’ right now about some girl I saw at a bar twenty years ago and how I always regretted not going over and talking to her. I don’t regret the 18 years I was married to Nancy. I don’t regret the six years I had to give up counseling when she got sick. And I don’t regret the last years when she got really sick. And I sure as hell don’t regret missin’ the damn game. That’s regret.
3. You’ll never have that kind of relationship in a world where you’re afraid to take the first step because all you see is every negative thing 10 miles down the road.
4. You’ll have bad times, but it’ll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren’t paying attention to.
5. I gotta see about a girl.
6. I knew you before you were a mathematical god, when you were pimple-faced and homesick and didn’t know what side of the bed to piss on!
7. See you Monday. We’ll be talking about Freud and why he did enough cocaine to kill a small horse.
8. People call those imperfections, but no, that’s the good stuff.
9. Why does he hang out with those retarded gorillas, as you called them? Because any one of them, if he asked them to, would take a fucking bat to your head, okay? It’s called loyalty.
10. So if I asked you about art, you’d probably give me the skinny on every art book ever written. Michelangelo, you know a lot about him. Life’s work, political aspirations, him and the pope, sexual orientations, the whole works, right? But I’ll bet you can’t tell me what it smells like in the Sistine Chapel. You’ve never actually stood there and looked up at that beautiful ceiling; seen that. If I ask you about women, you’d probably give me a syllabus about your personal favorites. You may have even been laid a few times. But you can’t tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman and feel truly happy. You’re a tough kid. And I’d ask you about war, you’d probably throw Shakespeare at me, right, “once more unto the breach dear friends.” But you’ve never been near one. You’ve never held your best friend’s head in your lap, watch him gasp his last breath looking to you for help. I’d ask you about love, you’d probably quote me a sonnet. But you’ve never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell. And you wouldn’t know what it’s like to be her angel, to have that love for her, be there forever, through anything, through cancer. And you wouldn’t know about sleeping sitting up in the hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes, that the terms “visiting hours” don’t apply to you. You don’t know about real loss, ’cause it only occurs when you’ve loved something more than you love yourself. And I doubt you’ve ever dared to love anybody that much. And look at you… I don’t see an intelligent, confident man… I see a cocky, scared shitless kid. But you’re a genius Will. No one denies that. No one could possibly understand the depths of you. But you presume to know everything about me because you saw a painting of mine, and you ripped my fucking life apart. You’re an orphan right? … You think I know the first thing about how hard your life has been, how you feel, who you are, because I read Oliver Twist? Does that encapsulate you? Personally… I don’t give a shit about all that, because you know what, I can’t learn anything from you, I can’t read in some fuckin’ book. Unless you want to talk about you, who you are. Then I’m fascinated. I’m in. But you don’t want to do that do you sport? You’re terrified of what you might say. Your move, chief.
With the tragic death of Robin Williams comes memories of all the times he made us laugh and smile, like in the movie Jack. Here are the film's best quotes.Click here to read more
Robin Williams may have died, but his spirit will live on. Let's remember him with the 5 best Mork and Mindy quotes.Click here to read more
In the wake of Robin Williams' death, will the 2014 Emmy Awards pay a special tribute to him for their "In Memoriam" segment? Will Williams have his own moment?Click here to read more
The death of Robin Williams has fans in mourning. Let's remember him with the best quotes from his role as Patch Adams.Click here to read more
Robin Williams may have died, but we will not let his legend fade away. Let's remember him as the genie set free with his best quotes from the movie Aladdin.Click here to read more