Robin Williams has died a tragic death in what’s reported to be a suicide. Let’s remember him in one of his best roles as Patch Adams with the top 10 best quotes from the movie.
Robin Williams may have died, but his spirit will live on. Let's remember him with the 5 best Mork and Mindy quotes.Click here to read more
1. You treat a disease, you win, you lose. You treat a person, I guarantee you, you’ll win, no matter what the outcome.
2. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly without complexities or pride. I love you because I know no other way then this. So close that your hand, on my chest, is my hand. So close, that when you close your eyes, I fall asleep.
3. We can head on down to the maternity ward. You know those chicks put out.
4. Responsibility? You have one responsibility: to be a dickhead. How hard can that be? All you have to do is make sure your head is a dick, and it’s attached to your neck.
5. What’s wrong with death sir? What are we so mortally afraid of? Why can’t we treat death with a certain amount of humanity and dignity, and decency, and God forbid, maybe even humor. Death is not the enemy gentlemen. If we’re going to fight a disease, let’s fight one of the most terrible diseases of all, indifference.
6. And if we bury you ass up, I have got a place to park my bike.
7. Our job is improving the quality of life, not just delaying death.
8. All of life is a coming home. Salesmen, secretaries, coal miners, beekeepers, sword swallowers, all of us. All the restless hearts of the world, all trying to find a way home.
9. Why don’t you like me? You’re a prick and I like you.
10. Death. To die. To expire. To pass on. To perish. To peg out. To push up daisies. To push up posies. To become extinct. Curtains, deceased, Demised, departed And defunct. Dead as a doornail. Dead as a herring. Dead as a mutton. Dead as nits. The last breath. Paying a debt to nature. The big sleep. God’s way of saying, “Slow down.”
With the tragic death of Robin Williams comes memories of all the times he made us laugh and smile, like in the movie Jack. Here are the film's best quotes.Click here to read more
Robin Williams may have died, but we will not let his legend fade away. Let's remember him as the genie set free with his best quotes from the movie Aladdin.Click here to read more
Robin Williams died in a probable suicide today. Let's remember him in his iconic role as Mrs. Doubtfire with the best quotes from the movie here.Click here to read more
Robin Williams has tragically died in a possible suicide, leaving behind his daughter Zelda Rae Williams and his other two kids Cody and Zachary.Click here to read more