RIP Robin Williams: Top 10 Best ‘Jack’ Movie Quotes
The movie Jack is a classic comedy that made us laugh, cry, and see the child at heart in Robin Williams. Let’s have a look at the best quotes from the film below:
1. You know what your problem is, Mister? You have Exactly Disease … It’s when your mouth smells EXACTLY LIKE YOUR BUTT!
2. I don’t have very much time these days so I’ll make it quick. Like my life. You know, as we come to the end of this phase of our life, we find ourselves trying to remember the good times and trying to forget the bad times, and we find ourselves thinking about the future. We start to worry , thinking, “What am I gonna do? Where am I gonna be in ten years?” But I say to you, “Hey, look at me!” Please, don’t worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this Earth. Life is fleeting. And if you’re ever distressed, cast your eyes to the summer sky when the stars are strung across the velvety night. And when a shooting star streaks through the blackness, turning night into day… make a wish and think of me. Make your life spectacular. I know I did. I made it, Mom. I’m a grown up.
3. Hey dad! I got to play basketball today. They picked me! Not just because I’m humongous, because I’m real good. Yeah I scored a thousand points. Yeah right it was only a hundred. I’m kidding it was fourteen. I scored! Yea, and I met this really cool kid named Louie. Not Louis, Louie. Yeah. His mom gave me some matches.
4. I just want to be a regular star.
5. I gotta go. No, I really got to go. Number one.
6. Hey dad, Louie has some dirty magazines under his bed. What are dirty magazines? I got to be principal. Well, I pretended to be. And I got a lot of homework to do. I got a great homework assignment. And you know what? Miss Marquez ate one of my red gummybears and she said ‘way to go,’ but not because of the red gummybears. Because of the way I play basketball. Yeah it was great. She said Shaq better watch his back! She’s what grandpa says is a real piece of work. She’s really great. What are you doing?
7. Yeah, he got diarrhea. And uh, he spewed. Threw up. And he had the squirts. He had diarrhea.
8. I’m not bald and I’m not a freak. You’re a freak, four eyes.
9. What do I want to be when I grow up? Alive.
10. Miss Marquez, I was thinking that maybe if you didn’t have anything to do, you might want to go to the dance with me. It’d be really, really fun. So you wanna go? My mom will drive us.