Mykelti Brown & Fiance Antonio ‘Tony’ Padron – ‘Sister Wives’

Panda Barnum

This is crazy. Nor enough time. And he seems kind of weird. I love your family. But too soon

Kari

Could not stand that dude Tony. He was disrespectful- not to be trusted! There is something off with this guy- seems mean- demanding! Do not allow or let her marry this creep. If he really loved her- he’d wait another few months but he is refusing. Stating that Cody should take out a second mortgage on his home for them was disgusting!

Moore

I agree with you 100%!!! Tony was VERY Disrespectful and something is wrong with him. This is a bad situation all-around!!

Cindy Mock

Agree 100%. He’s disrespectful, immature. Something is off about the guy. Divorce is in Mykelti’s future.

Vanessa

Totally agree I felt his interview remarks were very disrespectful, makes me worry he will always talk behind the back of the family and cloud her mind as she seems a little star struck. I hope it ends well but he seems a bit rude and entitled assuming money grows on trees that isn’t his.

Jess d.

The whole second mortgage thing literally made my blood boil! But then I realized these are two very young human beings who still have a lot of growing and maturing to do. I am watching the follow-up episode now and it seems more like Mykelti is the demanding one. I am just puzzled..what was the point in her having Tony ask for her father’s blessing if they are just going to completely disregard his guidance? UGH silly kids.

Melissa

Just watching “Tony” talk to her parents and his comments on camera…I found him to be very disrespectful and immature. As a parent of grown children, when he said “there are ways around that…you can take a loan out of your house!” I almost passed out! That, as well as many other things he said, shows his level of immaturity. I would be totally uncomfortable with my daughter marrying this guy…not to mention how soon it is and Tony’s unrealistic views on life and the way “adulthood” looks. Oy! His intentions are to marry her without concern for their family traditions and total disrespect for Christine, as her mother, and he is supposed to have a belief system that is based on respect and family values? Hmmm…

I don’t normally leave comments about reality show folks, but I’ve been watching sister wives since season one, and I’ve never been concerned about anyone in the family, nor their extended group of friends, until Tony came along. I saw red flags with his dismissive attitude towards her parents and I’m concerned he will have the same attitude with Mykelti when they’re married and have marital disagreements. His comment about taking a loan out for their marriage was a sign of his immaturity. Why does he need to get married so soon? And why is Mykelti quiet and conservative when she’s with him? Changing her personality in front of her partner, if true, would be troubling to me if she was my child. Something doesn’t seem healthy about this relationship. The parents weren’t out of line with their concern about the ‘newness’ of the relationship and they couldn’t have expressed that concern in a more loving and respectful manner.

Emily

that’s right Tony, it’s not them that would be getting married, but it is them who has spent every day for the past 19 years caring for, guiding, loving, supporting, and nurturing their beautiful daughter, and helping her grow into the young woman your trying to marry, and that deserves respect! I hope she is rushing out of love rather than lust or envy of the spotlight, because if he is Mr right, they deserve the most beautiful start together that is all their own♡ and I hope Tony sees how disrespectful he looks on TV and decides to either clean it up or step back from the camera.

Love the show, Go Browns!

How pompous Tony is. How dare he suggest that they take out a loan against their house! Such entitlement is sickening.

Sandy

I hope Mykelti doesn’t marry Tony. There is something wrong with him. He seems very self centered, and hungry for fame. I believe he sees Mykelti as an opportunity to get rich. I adore Mykelti and believe she deserves better than this guy. He is very arrogant and self serving, hence his comments about Kody taking out a second mortgage to pay for their wedding. Then at one point Mykelti says she doesn’t want a big wedding and he says maybe I want a big wedding. Notice how he looks at the camera while filming. He’s always cutting his eyes towards them. I hope her parents stop this from happening.

DNF29

I came on here to see if it was just me, or if other people were as creeped out by this guy as much as I am. I see that I am not alone. This poor girl needs to watch out. He is bad news and I can just feel it. I think the parents may possibly feel it too but just trying to be supportive. Plus, they know that they will see the show and hear what they say, which could cause even more problems. I guess we will just have to see how all of this turns out. All I know is that this guy is slick and up to no good. Trust me.

Shelly

Tony is gross. He makes my skin crawl. Christine at least senses that he’s “off” (a user, rude, utterly selfish, clueless as to how he comes off, and an opportunist in my opinion)…. Cody seems completely utterly blind. Which is freaky given that this is his own daughter. Maybe it’s because he only spent one quarter of his time in a household with her growing up – he doesn’t have the same ESP that most of us have with our children. He’s in the same boat as a divorced dad who only gets to see his kids every other weekend and holidays. You’re just not in touch with your kids. That’s sadly what is going on here. Mykelti is too immature and full of hormones to see the truth, but her dad should be able to. Go Christine – she’s the only one in a good position to prevent a train wreck.

Angel

I highly doubt if they waited to have sex. He doesn’t seem like the type. He creeps me out! It seems like the family isn’t too fond of him either. He’s sneaky!