It’s Valentine’s Day and you may be scrambling to find the right words to put in your card for your husband or wife. Or, perhaps you just want a funny quote to write to a friend. Whatever the case, check out our top picks for you to choose from below. Happy Valentine’s Day!
1. I want to grow old and disgusting with you.
2. I’d rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.
– Emma Goldman
3. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
– Audrey Hepburn
4. Unless you love someone, nothing else makes sense.
– E.E. Cummings
5. Happy Valentine’s Day to my husband – The love of my life and the biggest pain in my ass.
6. Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.
– Nicholas Sparks
7. The man who says his wife can’t take a joke, forgets that she took him.
– Oscar Wilde
8. The best smell in the world is that man that you love.
– Jennifer Aniston
9. Happy Valentine’s Day to the couple who always welcomes me as a third wheel.
10. I love romance. I’m a sucker for it. I love it so much. It’s pathetic.
– Drew Barrymore
For more Valentine’s Day quotes and messages:
Read more Valentine’s Day quotes in Spanish at AhoraMismo.com: