Tonight, on a special episode of 20/20, Diane Sawyer will sit down Caitlyn Jenner two years after her groundbreaking interview in which she revealed that she identifies as a woman and would be transitioning.
Jenner will open up about her stance on gay marriage, as well as reveal personal details about her life and her relationship with Donald Trump. In a promo for tonight’s special, Caitlyn admits, “I am 100 percent behind gay marriage. Let’s clear that up right now.”
The interview will air ahead of the release of Jenner’s new memoir, “The Secrets of My Life.” In an excerpt from her book, she admits that she wasn’t “entirely comfortable” having sex with her ex-wife, Kris Jenner. This, as well as other various intimate details, will be included in the memoir, which will be released on April 25.
If you’re looking for a stream of the show and don’t have cable, your ability to watch online depends on where you live. If you live in the Chicago, Fresno-Visalia, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Raleigh-Durham or San Francisco TV markets, you’ll be able to access a stream through Sling TV and DirecTV Now, online streaming services that offer access to select channels. Each service has a monthly fee, but offers a free seven-day trial. Unfortunately, if you don’t live in one of those markets, there’s no legal way to watch online.
If you’re in one of the TV markets listed above, here’s how you can watch for free, and what you need to know in order to navigate each service:
Launch a Free Trial With Sling TV or DirecTV Now (In Select Markets)
Sling and DirecTV Now have monthly fees ranging from $20 to $70 depending on the package you’ve selected. But both services provide a free seven-day trial, so you can watch the game for free on your computer, mobile device or connected TV through either service. You can click here to sign up for Sling TV and click here to sign up for DirecTV Now. Both services will prompt you to download a mobile app if you’re on a mobile device. If you’re on a desktop or laptop computer, you’ll be promoted to download the Sling desktop app if you sign up for Sling. If you sign up for DirecTV Now, you’ll be able to watch programming right in your Internet browser.
Least Expensive Way to Watch ABC Programming: Sling TV (In Select Markets)
If you’re only interested in watching this show and other ABC programming, Sling is your most affordable option. Sling’s Orange package costs $20 per month. The Broadcast Extra add-on, which is available to viewers in the Chicago, Fresno-Visalia, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Raleigh-Durham and San Francisco TV markets, costs an extra $5. (You’ll need to select the Orange package in order to have access to the Broadcast Extra add-on.)
Broadcast Extra is also available at no additional cost to users who bundle together Sling’s Orange and Blue packages, which cost a combined $40. But the least expensive route is to sign up for the Orange package, then select the Broadcast Extra add-on. To do so, follow these steps:
2. Select either the Orange option or the option for Sling Orange + Blue.
3. Enter your billing information and create an account. You will not be charged until after you’ve completed the free seven-day trial.
4. If you’ve selected Sling Orange + Blue, you’re ready to start watching TV. Simply download the Sling app and navigate to ABC to start watching. If you’ve only selected Sling Orange, you’ll need to add the Broadcast Extra add-on. To do so, once you’ve created your account, click on the icon next to the “sign out” button in the top-right corner of your screen. Once you’ve clicked on the icon, click the blue “change subscription” link.
5. Click on “extras,” then scroll down to the Broadcast Extra add-on and click “add.”
6. Download the Sling app, and begin watching the show. (When you sign up, you’ll be promoted to download the app on whatever device you’re using.) If you’re interested in watching on a connected TV, you can do so on an Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Xiaomi, LeEco, Air TV Player, ZTE or Channel Master. You can click here for a list of all compatible devices.
More Channels, a Simpler Desktop Experience & Data Preservation for AT&T Customers: DirecTV Now (In Select Markets)
Among the advantages DirecTV Now has is the ability to watch content right in your Internet browser on a desktop or laptop computer without needing to download an app. Sling, by contrast, requires you to take the extra step of downloading a desktop app. (Both services require you to download an app to watch programming on a mobile device.)
Another advantage: If you have diverse programming needs and you’re willing to pay more for more channels, DirecTV Now’s Go Big package includes more than 100 channels and costs $60 per month after the free trial, while the Gotta Have It package costs $70 per month after the free trial but includes more than 120 channels.
Lastly: If you’re an AT&T wireless customer, you can stream content on your phone anywhere on the AT&T network without using up data.
The sign-up steps are simple:
1. click here to sign up for DirecTV Now and launch a free trial. You’ll need to enter your credit card information when signing up, but if you cancel the subscription before the trial ends, you won’t be charged.
2. Select any of the four available packages. ABC is included in all four in the TV markets listed above.
3. If you’re on a computer, you can watch the show directly in your Internet browser. If you’re on a mobile device, you’ll be prompted to download the DirecTV Now app when you sign up.
You can also watch on a connected TV through Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire Stick TV, Apple TV or Chromecast. Click here for a full list of compatible devices.
The app is not yet available for Chromecast, Roku or XBox One.
Tonight, ABC will air an exclusive interview with Caitlyn Jenner. Find out what time and channel you can watch the special here.Click here to read more