Dragon City Mobile employs players as the offical caretakers of a floating dragon utopia. Discovering all new manners of dragons, training them for battle and breeding them with other players across the world. There’s over 100 different dragons to get in your roost and manage accordingly.
It can be overwhelming at times when it comes to managing all the elemental dragons that you’ll come across. With these top 10 tips/tricks/cheats, we hope you’ll have a better understanding of how to build the strongest dragons imaginable.
1. Make Sure You Know About All the Elemental Dragons
Each dragon in the game fits under a specific elemental class. Check out the list below so you know exactly what elements exist:
2. There Are Other Types of Dragons Besides Elemental Ones
Along with Elemental Dragons, there are three other classifications of dragons you need to be knowledgeable about. Along with these other types, we’ll list a few examples of those dragon types:
– Hybrid Dragons: Juggernaut Dragon, Hot Metal Dragon
– Rare Hybrid: Cool Fire Dragon, Leviathan Dragon
– Legend: Crystal Dragon, Mirror Dragon
– Exclusive: Thor Dragon, Great White Dragon
3. Set Lower Times for Food if You’re Low on Gold
Harvesting food for your dragons takes some time and a lot of your gold currency. The longer time you spend harvesting your grub, the more money it costs to finish. Choose foods that take less time to harvest, such as dragon balls and hot dragon chili’s, if you’re harvesting on a tight budget. When your pockets are a little more fuller, then you can spend some money on spike balls and star shines.
4. The Basics Behind The Habitat System
You can place any of your dragons in different habitats and start to net you more gold per minute. All of the habitats that are available focus on different elements which generate different amounts of gold. Place your elemental dragons with similiar elemental crystals to gain 20-percent more gold per minute. Match up your dragons with the crystal element that matches them if you can.
5. Make Sure You Know About All The Dragon Transformations
Dragon City Mobile’s official page listed all the different stages of evolving dragons:
1. Egg – In this form the dragon is still in its egg stage that means he hasn’t hatched or seem the world around them.
2. Baby – The baby stage is one of the cutest stage of your dragon designs. Because in this stage the dragon is in its Dark Icest form and patiently awaits you to return to their habitat for feeding!
3. Teen – The teenage dragon is a bit more difficult to handle but now they can battle against other dragons and become even stronger and even help you through your game.
4. Adult – This is the final stage for the dragon. Becoming an Adult means the dragons will have stronger attacks and be able to win against many battles in your game.