The Xbox One is launching with a few exclusive video games that will cater to certain types of gamers. For those gamers who crave all out warfare and epic clashes between Roman soldiers, then this game might be on your launch day purchase list – Ryse: Son of Rome. There’s a bunch of things tied to this next-gen action/adventure game that you need to know.
Luckily for you, we’re going to list the most important details. Make sure you’re well prepared for this massive action adventure from the the developers at Crytek and the publishing giants at Microsoft Studios.
These are the top 10 facts you need to know about Ryse: Son of Rome.
1. The Game Made Its Grand Debut During E3 2011
10. The Game is Launching Alongside the Xbox One; A Day One Edition is Hitting Stores, Too
Ryse: Son of Rome is a launch title that will be available on day one with the Xbox One. A Day One edition for the game (which is retailing for $59.99) will come with a host of exclusive items. Check out those items below, which are now being displayed and sold through Amazon:
– Day One Edition includes collectible box art and exclusive Gladiator Mode Unlockables
– Cinematic immersion in the Roman Empire
– Brutally realistic combat
– Command and fight with Kinect
– Full Xbox SmartGlass integration
Here’s some details on the game’s Season Pass extras, too. Purchasing this season pass ($19.99, with a 25-percent discount) will give players a sweet deal on all the game’s post-launch DLC:
– 14 multiplayer maps
– Six player skins
– A new mode
– New level events
– A new tier of weapons/armor
– An exlcusive sword and shield combo that will give players bonus perks in multiplayer
EXTRA: Check out this sweet cover pic of the game below!
Microsoft reveals Ryse: Son of Rome at E3 2013.Click here to read more