Subway Surfers: Top 10 Tips & Cheats You Need to Know

Subway Surfers Tips

Subway Surfers is everywhere. Trust us when we tell you – you’ve caught a glimpse of someone on their smartphone playing this urban infinite runner. The art style is infinitely cool and the addictive “move as fast and far as you can” gameplay mechanic drives this game to the top of the charts.

Players who want to make the best of the game need to know the best way to approach it. There’s power-up’s, new characters and several missions you’ll need to master as you run through the subways.

Now go out there and keep running those subway tracks!

1. Try to Stay High (No, not like that…)

Subway Surfers Tips

Maneuvering around the hazardous tracks in the game involves a lot of running, dashing and jumping. The safest method you’ll need to use when making your run’s is by running atop the trains. By staying high, you’ll have an easier run that’s not packed with instances of avoiding a bunch of several obstacles. When you jump off those trains and move in mid-air, your character will move into a diagonal movement. Diagonal jumps and movement will get you very far.

2. Make Sure You Know About All the Hoverboards

Subway Surfers Tips

If you ever spend some coins on a hoverboard, you’ll have to become familiar with their special abilities too. Hoverboards last 30 seconds, but they’ll be unusable once you get hit. Check out the list below for all the permanent hoverbaords that are available to you all:

– Hoverboard (Starter)
– Big Kahuna
– Bouncer: Special Power: Super Jump (Has the same effects of Super Sneakers)
– Daredevil
– Freestyler
– Lowrider: Special Power: Stay Low (You won’t need to roll if you have that hoverboard in use)
– Lumberjack
– Miami
– Monster
– Scoot
– Skull Fire
– Starboard (Free Hoverboard that’s available to everyone)
– Superhero

Hit up SuperCheats.com for more info on the rest of the hoverboards that you can attach to your characters.

3. Learn About the Powerup’s The Game Has

Subway Surfers Cheats

AndroidIdentity.com made sure to note what all the powerup’s are and what they can do:

Jetpack: Gives you flying ability over all the trains and obstacles and you can still get a bunch of coins in the process.

Super Sneakers: These make you run a lot faster and the guard will be waaay behind.

Coin Magnet: While active, this magnet collects all the coins around you.

2X Multiplier: This will double your score while it is active.

4. So What Powerup’s Should You Use the Most?

At the start of your time with the game, the best powerup’s you need to equip is the Coin Magnet and the Jetpack. Copping as many coins as possible during the beginning portions of the game makes it easier for you to purchase more single use items. As for the jetpack, this item is another useful tool that will get a bunch of coins and keep you from harm. When you’re ready to get some extremely high scores, take advantage of the 2x Multiplier. Upgrade this powerup the most so you can eventually reach the x30 multiplier (which is possible through the use of all three items mentioned before). Upgrading the Jetpack and Super Sneakers makes your runs even more safer.

5. Use These Move Combinations

URGameTips.com listed a few button combinations that come in handy during those near-miss situations:

– Jump + Right or Jump + Right + Right = Dash to the right while in mid-air
– Jump + Left or Jump + Left + Left = Dash to the left while in mid-air
– Jump + Roll = Cancels your Jump then instantly goes into a Roll
– Roll + Jump = Cancels your Roll then instantly goes into a Jump

Share these War of Nations tips and cheats!

Share Tweet Share Email

Taylor M.

Hi, Nadeem (and anyone else reading this)! :) I’ve been using castlecheats.com/subwaysurfers for my cheats and hacks. You can give it a try, if you want. You do have to fill out a short survey beforehand though, but it’s totally worth it because you get access to all their cheats. Hope this helps!

anitaaraines

I looking for surfing game I tried to find any game of surfing, can you suggest me plz about some surfing game I will helpful ,maybe it’s can be paid but that’s not my headache.

Marnedia hall

What’s the difference in coins and points? If there is a difference how do I get just points?

Laura

You get the points just by running without collectiNguyen anything. But you have to collect the coins(the money)

Vikas

For long distances, follow the coins as they don’t go into obstacles but beeee careful!!!

value

Subway Surfers Is As Sweet As Honey- One Of The Best Runner Games Ever Downloaded (Kisses)!

caroline gilbert

I recently was so fortunate to work with a professional hacker after all this while of looking for one. I was so much in need of a hacker to hack my cheating husband’s call logs. I had the feeling he was cheating on me but i just had to be sure so i dont make the wrong move.Not only did spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com give me access to my husband’s call logs, i was also able to eavesdrop at every calls he makes. You need to see the shock on my husbands face when i played his conversations with the lady on phone to him,…he couldn’t deny it and i also played to him the conversation they both had about abandoning and ripping me of my money. could you believe he was planning to abandon me with the kids i had for him then fly to Australia to start a new life with her?… How can a man be so wicked?. I was so hurt because i loved him so much and had great plans for us and the kids but his intentions towards me was to rip me of my money then go and start a new life with the woman. That’s pure wickedness.I loved this man with all i have and he tells me all the time how much he loves i and our kids. He is just a cheat and a freaking liar. But i still give thanks to spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com for coming to my aid when i needed a hacker the most, i cant imagine the sufferness i and my kids would go through if he had succeded with his plans. You all should hire spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com to be on a safer side. You never can tell who your enemy really is.

Jonathan riise

Thanks for the post. I’ve given him a try and I’m so glad to work with him. He’s the best hacker I’ve ever known. You all shouldn’t hesitate to reach him at spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com. Thank me later

James

This game is very fun! It is very similar to temple run. There are very cool things such as surf boards and jet packs.You really got to get this game!

Jonathan riise

Wow! I just became richer with the help of a professional hacker. A friend told me about how he hacked into his bosses bank account and transferred some large amount of money from it to his own bank account within 48hours. It was so unbelievable because I never knew that could be possible by anyone until the hacker with the email address (spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com) truly transferred the sum of $50,000 to my bank account from a bank account he provided me with without being traced. I’m so so excited right now because I’ve been broke all my life but now I’m living a comfortable life thanks to this ethical hacker for making me rich at an affordable price.

hackersnest62

Cain and Abel (often simply abbreviated to Cain) is a hugely popular hacking tool and one that is very often mentioned online in a variety of ‘hacking tutorials’. At its’ heart, Cain and Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft Windows but it can be used off-label in a variety of uses, for example, white and black hat hackers use Cain to recover (i.e. ‘crack’) many types of passwords using methods such as network packet sniffing and by using the tool to crack password hashes. Cain, for example, when used to crack password hashes would use methods such as dictionary attacks, brute force, rainbow table attacks and cryptanalysis attacks.

melody paul

I read a post i saw online by Tania jones about a professional hacker then i was captivated by her testimony which made me contact spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com for help in changing my school grades. And to my biggest surprise he got it done after i made a down payment in less time than i expected. He’s fast and also reliable indeed.

melody paul

I read a post i came across on a forum by Tania jones about a professional hacker then i was captivated by her testimony which made me contact spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com for help in changing my school grades. He hacked into the school website and got it all done in less time than i expected. He is indeed one of the best hackers there is. Go for the best and you’ll never be disappointed.

Andy jones

Thanks for the post melody….He is tested and trusted. i agree with you when you said he is one of the best hackers there is.

Andy jones

After giving it a deep thought on whether or not to trust the hacker with the email address(spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com) with a whatsapp and instagram accounts i needed him to hack into for me, i came to a conclusion that it would all work out positively if i hired him for the job due to the good comments i’ve heard and seen about him from different people.He far exceeded my expectations and got the job done on time and discretely. Reach him out for help at his email address(spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com), he’s good at what he does.