The Grand Theft Auto love fest is still at an all time high. Rockstar Games has ported a good amount of past entries in the series on consoles, plus they’ve been featured on a whole line of consoles and plenty of mobile devices. This latest announcement should get fans extra excited, since they’ll have something new to get distracted by during their morning commute – Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is coming to several mobile devices in December!
GTA: San Andreas will land on select iOS, Android, Amazon Kindle and Windows mobile devices in December 2013. This new mobile version of the classic PS2/Xbox/PC game will come with a list of notable upgrades:
- Three different control schemes for driving and maneuvering
– Contextual touchscreen commands, with display buttons only being shown when needed during gameplay
– Compatibility with gaming controllers, such as the MOGA ACE Power and several Made for iOS peripherals
– Dynamic and detailed shadows for the game’s graphical output
– Greater draw distances
– An “enriched” colour palette
– Enhanced character and vehicle models
When Rockstar Games announces the official launch date for this mobile GTA release, we’ll make sure to let you know.
It's time you gave CJ some added umph to his punches.Click here to read more