10. These are the Enhancements You Can Buy With Gold or Gems
Modojo.com also posted up the full list of enhancement boosts that you can purchase in the game with gold/gems:
1. IOS-8 Strength – this protects you from one obstacle or minion. The first level goes for 300 gold, and will last 15 seconds.
2. Coin Value – this boosts your coin value a certain percentage. To get started with an increase of one percent – yes, one percent – you’ll need to spend 300 gold.
3. Power-Up Duration – this increases the duration of invincibility and Magnet power-ups. It’ll cost you 600 coins to start off, doubling your time from .3 seconds to .6. That does make a difference in game though, believe it or not.
4. Wasp’s Wings – this gives you a 390 meter head start on your run, and costs 400 gold. One-time use.
5. Captain’s Shield – this prevents defeat from collision with an obstacle a single time, and costs 200 gold. One-time use.
6. Doctor Strange’s Charm – use this to fill your special attack bar up 50 percent. It’s a one-time use for 100 gold.
Protection of Mjolnir – this keeps your special attack bar full as you change back to your SHIELD character. It’s a one-time use for 100 gold.
7. Super Hero’s Spirit – this extends your run with your current super hero for 20 seconds, even after you are defeated. It’s a one-time use for 300 gold.
If you have any extra tips and cheats you’d like to contribute to fellow Marvel Run Jump Smash! players, throw them in the comments section!
X-Men: Battle of the Atom gives Marvel Comics fans a new mobile game to get addicted to.Click here to read more