6. A Famed Japanese Video Game Developer is Working to Produce the Game
Keiji Inafune is a longtime video game developer who’s work is most popular in Japan and the United States. His work has been linked to several games, such as Mega Man, Onimusha and Dead Rising. His latest title and one of the biggest releases of 2015 is a game called Mighty No. 9. Inafune is lending his talents to Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z as a co-producer next to Yosuke Hayashi.
7. The Pre-Order Bonus Comes with Several Costumes
The pre-order perks and bonuses for the game will gift early adopters with a slew of awesome costumes for Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (the Kabuki and Schoolgirl outfits will be unlockable in the game):
Another Tecmo Koei series will be receiving some crossover content from Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z. Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate will eventually receive themed costume skis from the game for Ryu Hayabusa and Momiji with the special edition of Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z. The video trailer above features all the costumes you’ll be able to outfit Yaiba with.
8. The Game Will Be The First Series Released Through Valve’s Steam Service
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z will be the first game in the Ninja Gaiden series to release through the Valve Steam PC gaming service.
9. A Famed Comic Book Artist Has Created Several Pieces for This Title
Canadian comic book artists James Stokoe did some promotional work for the game by drawing up some custom art pieces. His art panels were put on display during New York Comic Con 2013.
10. An Official Web Comic Has Been Created for the Game