3. KNOW YOUR TROOPS!
• You’ll need to get familiar with all the troops you’ll send into battle during raids and skirmishes.
• The Heavy troop class are good for soaking up damage, but they don’t do as much damage as you’d expect. It still pays off to put them at the front line of your infantry, since they can draw in enemy fire and let your other troops get around him.
• Rifleman are good for overwhelming your enemy. Spawn a great number of them and your enemy will have a hard time wiping them out with heavier defensive weapons due to their slow recovery/reload rate.
• Zookas dish out the most damage in the game. Partner them behind your Heavy troops so you protect them and let them keep that Heavy alive by blasting his troubles away.
• Several Riflemen, a couple of Zookas and one/two Heavies should get the win every time.
• Tanks provide some great mega firepower, but be warned: tanks take extra damage from cannons, boom cannons and boom mines.
• Tribal warriors are the least important members of your troops. However, their healing abilities still make them worth spawning on the battlefield.
Head to the next page to get acquainted with you defensive buildings and weaponry!
For the best mobile gaming experience, we recommend:
Headphones: Turtle Beach Ear Force M5 Mobile Gaming Headset
Portable charger: Anker Astro Mini 3000mAh Battery Power Bank Pack
Samsung S5 Battery Case: UNU Unity S5 External Protective Battery Case
Samsung S3 Battery Case: PowerBear S3 Rechargeable External Battery Case