2. Take Advantage of Enemies With Shields
• You’ll no doubt have a few extra problems to contend with when you run into enemies with shields.
• Shields are worthless against grenades. Use them to your advantage when your enemy is on the defensive.
• If you have a scope attached to any weapon you have equipped, use your scope to do an aimed shot and hit enemies even if they’re hiding behind shields.
• Get creative a run on the battlefield with grenades and energy weapons; they’re particularly effective against armored targets, including turrets.
Head to the next page to get some tips on which enemies you’ll want to finish off first!
For the best mobile gaming experience, we recommend:
Headphones: Turtle Beach Ear Force M5 Mobile Gaming Headset
Portable charger: Anker Astro Mini 3000mAh Battery Power Bank Pack
iPhone 5 Battery Case: Anker Apple Certified Extended Battery Case
Samsung S5 Battery Case: UNU Unity S5 External Protective Battery Case
Samsung S3 Battery Case: PowerBear S3 Rechargeable External Battery Case