5. Don’t Go Too Crazy in The Arena!
• Once you take a peek into the arena, you’ll no doubt want to participate and get involved in some battles. As you complete arena battles, you’ll come to collect bounties. As you complete more successive battle, you’ll come to earn even more bounties.
• The best way to approach arena battles is by only getting involved in the 1st battle, winning and quitting as soon as it’s done. It may seem like a cop-out and cowardly way to build up Bounties, but it pays off in the long run. Just win that 1st encounter and leave the arena with your prize. You can’t abuse this method though, since you’ll have to use your energy to engage in arena battles.
• If you’re confident enough in the abilities of your fully promoted team members, then take a risk and go for about 2-3 arena battles. Don’t push your luck and go for more than that, though.
• Your arena-won Bounties will go towards the great awards awaiting you in the arena shop.
Head to the next page to learn about promoting!
For the best mobile gaming experience, we recommend:
Headphones: Turtle Beach Ear Force M5 Mobile Gaming Headset
Portable charger: Anker Astro Mini 3000mAh Battery Power Bank Pack
iPhone 5 Battery Case: Anker Apple Certified Extended Battery Case
Samsung S5 Battery Case: UNU Unity S5 External Protective Battery Case
Samsung S3 Battery Case: PowerBear S3 Rechargeable External Battery Case