6. The Basics of Promoting Your Team Members
• Once any of your team members reaches level 10, he/she will then head into the territory of getting a promotion. You’ll notice right away when this option become available to you once the “Train” button changes into the “Promote” button.
• The promotion process will involve you using promotion items/cards to push your heroes to different and stronger tiers. The “Promote” button will list all the required card goals needed for you to fulfill in order to properly promote a character.
• There’s a limit to how much you can promote a given character, so keep that in mind once you push a certain party member toward Tier 4 or Tier 5.
• Make sure you play promotion missions in order to strengthen a particular member of your team. Star Wars fans will notice the correlation between the missions on hand and the characters that fit the description of such missions.
• You can use any of your acquired Corusca Gems to speed up the character promotion process, as well.
Head to the next page to learn about the other difficulty modes you can unlock!
For the best mobile gaming experience, we recommend:
Headphones: Turtle Beach Ear Force M5 Mobile Gaming Headset
Portable charger: Anker Astro Mini 3000mAh Battery Power Bank Pack
Samsung S5 Battery Case: UNU Unity S5 External Protective Battery Case
Samsung S3 Battery Case: PowerBear S3 Rechargeable External Battery Case