Breeding dragons, talking with friends in the real world, and raising your crop of fire-breathing lizards into powerful dragons is the source of all the fun in Dragon Friends.
Along with all of those aforementioned pastimes that the game features, you’ll spend your time staring at a screen that’s full of wondrous colors and supremely bright environments. You’d think a game such as this one wouldn’t be worth your time if you’re an adult, but you’d be surprised at how addictive it is for every age.
Here are 10 great tips/tricks/cheats straight from the developers behind Dragon Friends!
1. Visit Your Friends’ Islands
• Dragon Friends is a social game about dragons and friends! There’s a lot of different ways for you to share your success and help out your buddies.
• The more friends you have the better chance you have of receiving Gold, Hearts, and EXP with their help.
• Remember to bless your friend’s hatcheries 5 times a day, offer to work in their buildings, to care for their farms and fruit orchards and pull the occasional weed. Not only does it help your friends, but you’ll be rewarded with Gems, Gold, Hearts, and EXP.
2. Magic Chance Your Dragons for a Better Chance of Getting Rare or Unique Dragons
• Want to get the rare Specter Dragon or the elusive and shy Odd-Eyed Dragon? You’ll need to feed your dragons and raise them up to Level 10. When your creatures are at Level 10, you can tap the Magic button to transform that creature into a brand new one.
Head to the next page to learn about what you can produce by upgrading Hatchery and breeding the same dragon types together!