9. The Only Boosts Worth Investing in Are Gold and Energy Boosts
Imore.com noted that players who are willing to purchase some boosts need to go ahead and cop the ones that boost you gold and energy intake:
If you’re going to use in-game currency on anything, use it on increasing your energy or gold multiplier. I typically only use the energy boost if I’m stuck on a level that I just can’t seem to get past. Having extra energy makes it easier to explore more without worrying about finding your next energy crystal. Gold is needed to forge items and if you have something in mind and you need more gold, using the gold multiplier can stack up your gold pile even faster.
10. Make Sure You Connect Your Profile to Facebook
• Want some free crystals? Make sure you link up your game’s profile account to Facebook and you’ll end up getting a few without any charge.
• As for free extra lives, make sure you request the other folks you know through Facebook who play the game just as much as you.
• You can refill your time through Facebook too just by getting a Facebook like through the game itself.
If you have any extra tips and cheats you’d like to contribute to fellow Dwarven Den: The Mining Puzzle Game players, throw them in the comments section!
Use these top 10 tips/tricks/cheats and make sure you take over all the floating islands you lay your eyes on.Click here to read more