These days, the mobile gaming space is filled with a nice selection of great MMO’s, RPG’s and strategy releases. As newer and fresher games in the genre flood the marketplace, mobile gaming fans get to experience their preferred style of deep construction/battle gameplay.
One of the newer takes on these successful genres is a naval commander-esque title named Empire Fleet. You’ll have to use your wits and battle tactics in order to build bigger docks for you acquired warships, attack other fleets, gather resources etc.
Here’s the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you’ll need to help you dominate the seas!
1. Make Good Use of the Auto-Defend Option
• There’s going to many instances where you’ll finish constructing a brand new line of ships and suddenly you’ll have to deal with another fleet that’s ready to take you down.
• If you’re interested in having your fleet automatically enter attack/defense mode, then go ahead and turn on the “Auto-Defend” option. You can do that by tapping on the “Options” tab, then “Settings” and finally selecting the “Automatically Reinforce the Defending Fleet” tab. Once you have this option selected, you’ll always have 100-percent protection as soon as your ships finish getting built.
2. The Basics of Upgrading Your Character
• As a commanding officer of your own fleet of ships, you’ll grow into a stronger leadership role as you use leadership book items. Once you raise your overall leadership level, you’ll be able to lead a larger selection of ships.
• Honor Medals go towards upgrading the different aspects of your leader. The ones you should focus on the most are Accuracy, Interference and Crit. It pays to throw a few Honor Medals at the Artillery Command and Tenacity aspects of your leader too, but you should make those the least of your Honor Medal spending worries.
Head to the next page to get some tips on your Command Center and the best ways to approach player raids!