Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Farmville 2: Country Escape!
1. Make Sure You Link the Game Up With Your Facebook Account
• As soon as you officially start up Farmville 2: Country Escape, the game will give you the option to link up with your Facebook account.
• This is a great idea that pays off greatly because you’ll be granted 25 free keys. You’ll be able to obtain more keys in the future just by searching around your farm for Hope Chests and completing Farmer’s Almanac quests.
• If you choose to keep your Facebook account linked up after you capture those extra keys, make sure you keep in close contact with your friends who actually play the game just as much as you. You and your friends can gift each other “Speed Seeds,” which instantly finishes up the required time needed to harvest your crops and animals.
2. The Basics of Farming
• Farmville 2: Country Escape is a game about…well, farming. Your watering well contains the element you need to help grow your trees and crop fields. When you tap on the water well, you’ll get to hold up to 20 units of water at once to wet your plants with. The crops that grow pretty quickly are apples and wheat.
• Growing your crops and fruit will lead to the goods needed to feed your animals. Well fed animals will then lead to you acquiring more produce (eggs, milk etc).
• With a ton of goods in your possession, you’ll be able to produce different types of food according to recipes and construct buildings. The goods that are a lot harder to produce leads to you getting more money once you make them, so get to work on creating these much warranted items.
Head to the next page to learn about the best ways to approach the Farm Order board and what you should spend real cash on!