5. Hook Up With a Co-Op!
• Once you hit level 11, you’ll get the option to hook up with a Co-Op of friendly farmers or even start one yourself!
• Being a part of a Co-Op will grant you new methods towards gaining more experience, cash and other valuable goods. This is the game’s equivalent of a clan, so take advantage of it by engaging with other live players.
6. Complete The Game’s Missions One at a Time
• You’ll take on and complete any of the game’s many quests through the Farmer’s Almanac.
• The best way to proceed through the Farmer’s Almanac requests is by taking on one mission at a time. You should also do these quests in order instead of tackling them as soon as you have the appropriate goods needed to complete a certain mission.
Head to the next page to get some tips on what building you should upgrade more than anything and the benefits of visiting your friends’ farms!