Sky Tourist may look all cute and cheeky, but don’t fool its looks with preconceived notions of easy gameplay. This mobile puzzler can be pretty challenging, so make sure you ignore so much of it’s sweetness so you can focus on it’s puzzles.
We’re here to make sure you guide Petey towards all the cool collectibles on each alien world he comes across. While he’s tied to his helpful directional rockets, he’s set to make it past each dangerous obstacle that blocks his progress.
Here are the most essential game-winning tips/tricks/cheats for Sky Tourist!
1. The Color Red = CERTAIN DOOM!
• Petey is tied to a rope that’s tied to two rockets, which you’re in control of raising as you help your little spaceman maneuver around each alien stage.
• Whenever your rope begins turning red, that color indicates that your rope is about to snap in two. Immediately let go of whatever rocket your thumbs are tied to. This keeps the rope from breaking apart, plus it gives you some time to catch your breath and start fresh.
• One thing you’ll have to take notice of are the bright red laser beams. These red beams are super dangerous since they’ll end the game immediately. The only way to turn these red beams off is by touching the red buttons that are present around the level you’re currently on.
2. There’s Another Danger Awaiting Little Petey…
• Make sure you also keep an eye out for the alien locals of each planet you’ll inhabit. These planet inhabitants pack some firearms, which they’ll waste no time introducing you to. Their bullets will cut your rope real fast, so make sure you stay away from them as much as possible.
• Move as fast as you can when you do end up in the path of these heat packing locales.
Head to the next page to get some advice on the cube clusters and the angle of your delicate rope!