3. Keep a Close Eye Out for Those Cube Clusters
Modojo.com noted that you should always keep an eye out for the cube clusters. They’re the collectibles that will get you to the exit point of each level:
• As you travel up the screen, keep an eye out for the chunky multicolored cube cluster hidden somewhere on the level. Picking up this object is essential for opening up the exit point, so don’t disregard it. Check the access points all around to deduce how to pick it up.
4. Pay Attention to the Angle of Your Rope So It Doesn’t Snap
• As you move Petey around each level via his delicate rope, make sure you keep a close eye on the angle of that rope.
• Don’t push your rockets too far apart because your rope will soon get closer and closer to snapping. It’s best to proceed at a slow pace as you lift each rocket and get Petey to wherever he needs to be.
Head to the next page to learn about the benefits of backtracking and some walkthroughs of levels 1-11!