Check out our top 10 puzzle-winning tips/tricks/cheats for the latest mobile gaming craze, Bubble Witch Saga 2!
1. There are Three Types of Stage Goals You Need to Know About
• For some stages, you’ll be required to clear out some bubbles in order to proceed to the top portion. Before you reach the top, you should only take the type of shots that guarantee you clear some bubbles. Once you get to that area, you’ll have to clear six of the bubbles that lie near the top. In these cases, make it a priority to clear out those six bubbles. Don’t waste so much time creating more combos and clearing out any bubbles that aren’t in that group of six.
• You’ll run into some puzzles where your task revolves around freeing a trapped spirit. The only way to free this supernatural figure is by removing the bubbles surrounding it. What stands out about these stages is the fact that the top portion don’t have any bubbles. You should bounce your bubble shots off the top area so it can make its way towards the ghost’s bubble cluster. Clear out the bubbles that are directly in contact with the ghost. The outside barrier of bubbles rotate at a faster rate once you hit it on either side. Clear that barrier on one side more than the other and you should get a better chance at clearing down those bubbles that enclose the ghost.
• As for those stages that request your help in freeing some wildlife, you should make it a priority to free them by dropping them to the bottom of the stage. Conserve your limited shots, remove any and all bubbles connected to these animals and you should clear these without much trouble. Take those bank shots if they only lead to clearing out those bubbles that keep your animals from escaping their current situation.
2. Make Those Spiders Drops as Much as Possible
• If you manage to get some spiders free, you’ll get even more points.
• Clear out those bubbles with every shot you can, get those spiders down and watch your score increase like crazy. If you don’t clear out some bubbles while there’s a few spiders present, then those spiders will just crawl back up to the top.
3. The Difference Between Non-Banked and Banked Shots
• Non-banked shots can be recognized by that dotted line that pops up when you’re trying to aim.
• Banked shots are much harder to nail than non-banked ones, but you’ll amass more points and combos if you hit your intended target. Banked shots have a dotted aiming line, but that line will cut off at the wall you’re aiming towards. Practice making bank (pun intended) with these shots and you’ll find yourself getting lucky every time.
4. Carefully Manage Your Usage of the Power-Up’s Given to You Free of Charge
TouchArcade.com told players to save those free items for those situations where you’ll be stuck trying to figure out what to do next:
• The game will give you three of each new power-up when you unlock them. It usually means for you to use at least one of them on that very stage, but that’s a bad idea. The game will never give you any more of those power-ups, so do not waste them on an easy stage like the ones they’re given to you in. Save them for situations where you’re truly stuck, and even then, only use one if it absolutely guarantees your victory.
5. Use The Mobile Time Fast Forward Trick to Regain Your Lives
• Bubble Witch 2 Saga works just like some of the other popular mobile puzzlers out there – you’re provided with five lives at the start of the game. Over the course of you playing, those lives stay intact as you complete stages. You lose one life every time you fail. Once you lose all those lives, you’ll have to wait for a long time in order for them to refill…
• Or you can just cheat and set your time ahead on your mobile device. Set the time at five intervals of a half-hour, go back into the game and all your lives should go back to normal. Then head out of the game, set your time back to normal and head back into the game with all your new lives.