Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Godus!
1. Having a Lot of Flat Land Terrain is Great for Maximizing Your Building Output
• Your followers will handle all the building work and you’ll assign them to do it all since…well, you’re God. Any workers you have in your close vicinity will work to create new structures. Later on, you’ll gain the ability to entice workers who are much farther to start building.
• Make sure you have a wealth of flat land in your game world. Try to flatten as much of your world as possible just so you’ll have more buildings to put up.
• Leave a few mountains around since you’ll be given the ability to put up some higher level abodes later on. You’ll need a good amount of belief points in order to sculpt and expand, though.
2. Build Up a Bunch of Settlements Before You Start Putting Up Some Farms and Mines
WriterParty.com noted that players should refrain from building up farms and mines so soon since you’ll have to pay for the goods that come from them:
• Once you build your first farm, you’ll end up having to pay one wheat for every abode that you build. The same is true for mines – once you build your first one, you will have to pay for ore. You can still build settlements without actually sending your farmers and miners out to build farms, so hold off on the farming and mining for as long as you possibly can for unlimited free settlements.
3. There’s an Ability That Will Help You Grow Wheat for You Much Faster
• Once you do get your farms built up, they’ll help you produce wheat. Wheat is needed to help feed your followers, so you’ll need to produce a lot of it.
• As God, the one ability that will get your wheat to grow much faster is the Rain of Purity. Doing this will aid your crop fields by causing it to give you your next batch of wheat much quicker.
4. The Key to Removing Buildings You Don’t Want Anymore
• All you have to do to remove any abodes you’ve constructed in the past is simply by using your Finger of God power. Doing this allows you to make room for larger and better buildings that can be rebuilt on your land.
5. Clear Out as Many Trees and Rocks as Possible to Collect Extra Belief
• You’ll want to collect as much belief points as possible in order to get your followers to keep building. You can gain some extra belief points just by clearing out any trees or rocks on your land.
• Chipping at rocks can sometimes provide you with 40 Belief points at once.