Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Fruit Attacks.
1. Make Your Hookshot Double Back to Hit Enemies Twice
• The Fruit Attack hookshot allows you to bend your shots like Beckham by sliding your thumbs around in the control area to change where the curve points appear. But you can do more than just make your shots take a right turn to mow down a horizontal line of Applians. For sturdier fruit attackers like GMO Applians, move your thumbs together to make your hookshot fly in a straight line up and then double back on itself. You’ll hit enemies on the way up and then again on the way back down, dealing double damage to help you take out tough-skinned fruit.
2. Destroy Fruit Attackers Near the Earth Shield to Yield a “Danger Bonus”
• Any Tom, Dick, or DJ can shoot attackers high in the sky, but it takes nerves of steel to hold your attacks until enemies are literally right on top of you. If you wait until enemies get close to the shield before releasing your hookshot, however, you’ll score extra points for living life dangerously. Shoot when exclamation points appear over the heads of attacking enemies – the Fruit Attacks equivalent of “seeing the whites of their eyes” – to score a danger bonus. Be careful. If you wait too long, your shields will take a hit!
3. Use Your SATI’s Vibro Skill to Clear Masses of Enemies
• Each SATI, the hero you control to combat alien fruit, has a vibro skill that charges up continually throughout the stage. To use the vibro skill, simply shake your device after it charges up. Some vibro skills, like Dolbi’s Wail of Fate or Freezey’s Blizzard, can slow down and damage multiple enemies at once. Others, like Woofy’s Sonic Sphere, deal massive damage to multiple enemies. Vibro skills are perfect when you’re getting overrun because they can clear the skies overhead and/or slow down attackers so you can take a breather. To get larger effects, let the charge meter fill up several times before setting off the vibro skill.
4. Add Mini-SATIs to Increase Your Damage and Help You Control Waves
• Mini-SATIs are pet-like helpers you can collect and use to increase your damage and add special effects to your hookshots. Mini-SATIs come in four different flavors—fauna, fire, ice, and electricity—and each type adds a different effect during play. For example, fauna mini-SATIs drop large rocks over fruit attackers on fully-charged shots while ice mini-SATIs can freeze tough enemies. Fire mini-SATIs add a burn condition on regular shots and make your fully-charged shots explode at the end. Time mini-SATI effects well to clear large swaths of enemies or combine two mini-SATI effects for even bigger effects! For example, use fire and ice to freeze enemies in place and watch them burn.
5. Changing SATIs Can Help You Defeat Certain Stages
• Each SATI has an innate ability that can provide distinct advantages in certain circumstances. For example, Riff’s shots are faster, making this SATI perfect for stages filled with fast-moving enemies. Woofy deals double damage to bosses, so should be your go-to SATI for boss fights. Some stages force you to fight from the deck of a moving ship. Freezey can chill the sea to keep the ship steady. And if you want to farm golden seeds to purchase upgrades, try replaying stages using Bling and earn 50 percent more golden seeds.