Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja Blazing.
1. Understand the Elements
• Each character in NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja Blazing is assigned one of five elements: Heart, Skill, Body, Bravery or Wisdom. Checking that your characters’ Elements match up before each mission will give you an advantage in battle.
2. Check Each Character’s Attack Range
• Each character has a particular range for their normal attacks. Wider-ranged characters can attack more enemies at once, so check each character’s attack range first.
3. Complete Limited-Time “Emergency Missions” With Your Friends
• In Emergency Missions, you have a chance to get a boss character. Get them on your team to give your team an edge in battle.
4. Use Field Skills Wisely
• Use Field Skills with allies nearby for a more effective Combination Attack. Watch out though, as keeping your allies close by too often gives your enemies a chance to attack you all at once. Watch the tides of battle and find the perfect opening to use Field Skills for an effective attack strategy.
5. Add a Recovery Type Character to Your Team
• There are powerful foes out there! Be sure to bring along a Recovery Type character for battle. They will help your team stay out in a bind, and bring victory that much closer.