Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Guns of Boom.
1. Don’t Look for а Fire Button
• There is no “fire” button because you simply don’t need it in Guns of Boom. All guns shoot automatically, so all you need to do is put your enemy in the crosshairs and the gun will shoot on its own. However, if you want to control everything yourself, you can enable the fire button in the settings.
2. Aim at Your Enemies’ Heads
• Headshot damage is much higher than regular shots, especially on sniper rifles. Lining up that perfect shot might take time, but the damage is truly deadly, and you earn extra points too. Even a non-deadly headshot multiplies the points you receive.
3. Get Killstreaks
• Teams compete against each other for points, and extra points are given for making a series of kills without dying. For a double kill, you will receive 12 extra points, for dominating with a triple kill, you’ll get 25 points. So keep your head low, try not to die, and get killstreaks to put your team in the lead.
4. Use Grenades
• Grenades can help in almost any situation. Run into the enemy face-to-face with a sniper rifle? Throw a grenade. Out of ammo? Throw a grenade. Two enemy snipers settled in the pillbox? Throw a grenade.
5. Play for the Team
• Play together with your teammates, try to stay in groups, and work together. Try not to run alone, and stick close to your allies for cover. A good plan might be to have two shotgunners run forward, a submachine gunner covering the flanks, and a sniper clearing enemies in the distance.