6. Experiment With Your Space Mission Crew Selection and Exploration Participants
• Try to mix up your Space Mission crew as much as you can. All character jobs have different stats, combat attacks, special abilities, and exploration options, so some characters will be better choices for certain missions than others. Some Space Mission paths may require a specific character, outfit, or level to access, while some exploration options may be unique to a character or job as well.
7. Get a Universe-Restoring Artifact From The Final Mission on Each Planet to Unlock The Next District in New New York
• On your mission to restore the universe after the discombobulation caused by the Hypnotoad mating ritual, you’ll need to collect ancient alien artifacts from Space Missions. Each planet has a series of missions, but you must complete the final mission to collect each planet’s artifact. Collecting all seven artifacts will reveal a secret message – if you can decode it.
8. Use Health Packs and Revive Packs to Complete Difficult Space Missions
• If you’re having trouble making it to the end of a space mission, make sure you have a couple health packs or revive packs to keep your crew in tip-top shape. Health packs will fully restore the health of one crew member, and revive packs will bring one crew member back after losing all of his/her health. If you’re still having trouble, don’t forget to keep leveling up your characters.
9. Collect Hypnotons From Space Missions, Then Use Them to Clear Hypnowaves from Buildings and Blocks in New New York
• Running out of space in New New York? Be sure to venture into space and collect Hypnotons. Hypnotons give Robot 1-X the power to clear hypno-rifts in New New York and create more space for you to expand the city. Hypnotons are collected from every space mission – even if you’re replaying a mission you’ve already completed.
10. Watch Videos to Earn Free Pizza
• Got an insatiable appetite for pizza? Tap on the Hypnotoad billboard in New New York to watch short videos and receive FREE pizza.