Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Galaxy of Pen & Paper.
1. Team Formation and Rows
• Improve your combat abilities using Team Formation. The front and back rows give you different status: the first gives you less threat to enemies, and the second increases your damage. You can also use a character in front of another to protect it from basic attacks.
2. Use Cryochambers to Test Different Roleplayers
• One feature that is available only after you get the fourth roleplayer in your table are the cryochambers in your spaceship. With it, it’s possible to put your current players into the cryo-pod and open a new spot for creating a new character combination. You may swap characters as you please.
3. Consumable Items and Turns
• You may use a consumable item every turn to improve Health, SP, Shield, remove stats and many other buffs. You can use freely one item per turn, without losing your turn.
4. Reputation and Missions
• Every time you complete a side mission, it decreases the amount of reputation you gain if you repeat the same mission type, NPC, and location. Try to complete different types of missions, keeping the reputation higher and giving you better bonuses.
5. NPC Talks
• Talk to NPC’s while exploring planets. They have always interesting things to share with you, like game tips, story tips, new side missions, stuff to buy or sell, and sometimes they can permanently upgrade your armor and weapons.