Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Mobile).
1. Don’t Neglect Your Orcs
• Orcs are a very powerful addition to your team, so make sure to go out and do Nemesis battles to get valuable grog to improve them. Using an orc can turn the tide of battle.
2. Pay Attention to Orc Traits
• Before you go mash the execute button, take a moment to see what the orc has to offer. Branding an orc with the right traits for various features is very valuable in the long game. Some orcs will be better for combat while others have advantages on specific orc jobs.
3. Diversify Your Roster
• Keeping a diverse group of characters can help you to fight any grudge bonuses or difficult trait setups the enemy may have. Some nemeses have advantages against certain character types, so having a diverse party will let you avoid their penalties.
4. Complete Hard Mode
• Hard Mode gives access to valuable glyphs, which allows the unlocking and evolving of characters. These rare resources are difficult to obtain elsewhere.
5. Survival of the Fittest
• Sometimes it’s best to fight orcs against each other to build up glory on a smaller number of orcs. This lets you evolve and rank up those orcs more quickly, it’s an orc eat orc world in Mordor.