Here are the top five tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Merge Farm!
1. Stay Ahead of the Game
• New orders will constantly come in as you plant and harvest crops. Keep an eye on your inventory for items that you don’t have a lot of. If you only have a couple dozen units of wheat, and a single wheat crop, you might want to plant and merge some more wheat. Plant ahead of the game. Don’t wait for an order to ask you for a resource before you plant it, or you might find yourself in a sticky situation.
2. Don’t Be Afraid to Take a Break
• Sometimes you’ll hit a brick wall and won’t have enough funds to keep the farming going. No worries, even though you might have to take a break, your farm will keep producing. Come back after a short while and harvest what your farm produced in your absence.
3. Merge! Merge! Merge!
• Merging crops doesn’t just increase a crop’s capacity, it also heightens production rates. Remember to keep merging whenever you can – this will help grow a bigger and more profitable farm. Watch out – with success comes popularity – your orders will increase in frequency and in size. Merging is the key to keeping up. Bonus: Remember, you can also merge buildings and animals.
4. It’s Okay to Sell
• If you find that you’re unable to focus on merging the plants you currently want because the board is too full, you can always sell old crops to make room for the new. Likewise, if you only need a couple gold to buy that last watermelon seed, it’s always alright to sell a cheaper plant to get the boost you need to move forward.
5. Use Boosters Strategically
• Remember that boosters are more valuable when used at certain times. You’ll definitely want to use a double harvest when returning from a long absence as you will have large amounts of resources waiting for you. Likewise, seed-boosts are great when you’re trying to get a specific crop to a higher level, fast.