Teen Buys Bottle of Mountain Dew Filled with Whiskey

Talk about picking your poison.

A 13-year-old boy in Washington State wanted to fill his body with one deadly substance — Mountain Dew — but the bottle of soda he bought at the store was filled with another kind of toxic waste: whiskey!

Mom Marie Grant is furious that her son, 13-year-old Marcus Olson, ended up swigging the hooch disguised as soda. She says the bottle was sealed and looked completely legit, and she wants answers.

Marcus’ parents contacted Pepsi’s human resources department but have been getting the runaround. The company gave the family some coupons — just what they want, more soda — and declared it is not liable for what has occurred.

According to King 5, the family received a letter from Pepsi declaring that this is a vendor issue.

The parents are concerned that this could happen with children in the local neighborhood if stores aren’t careful with their supply.

As for their son, he won’t be buying Mountain Dew anytime soon.

It could have been worse, kid. The most logical substance to switch out for the Dew would have been the liquid it most resembles: piss.

Respond To This

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More News you need to know


Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 398 other followers