News

WATCH: Idiots Blow Up Toilet Bowl After Shower Prank Gone Wrong

So what I can take from the video is that a group of guys in Northern Ireland were attempting to scare their room mate, who was takaing a shower, by lighting a firework and throwing it into the bathroom.

But instead of landing safely in the middle area of the bathroom floor, the firework went straight into the toilet bowl, blowing it to smithereens.

Guys, you’re probably not going to be getting your security deposit back on this one.

Hat tip to Joe.ie.

Share:

Know Anybody Who Likes Exploding Toilet Bowls? Then Share it!

Share Tweet Share Email

Respond To This

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More News you need to know

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 425 other followers