It’s ‘snake season’ in the Middle East, and an Israeli man just got a painful reminder.
While relieving himself in a Northern Israel toilet, the man reportedly felt a strange stinging sensation on the tip of his penis.
A man was rushed to a hospital after a snake bit his penis while he was relieving himself in a toilet, according to hospital officials in Israel.
According to the paramedic, despite the location of the injury, the man managed to stay calm and even had a laugh with workers at his own expense.
Fortunately for this man, he was bitten by one of the few non-poisonous snakes in the area. The area is home to a host of deadly vipers, including the notorious desert cobra. Have we learned nothing from Indian Jones movies?! There are snakes all over the Middle East and whipping your johnson out is just tempting fate.
A frightening image was recently posted on Reddit showing a strange creature caught in a Central New Jersey river.Click here to read more