Today, at the request of multiple news agencies, the search warrant application tied to Philip Chism’s murder investigation has been released, revealing horrific details.
According to the documents:
• Chism brought to school that day a box cutter, gloves, a mask and changes of clothing.
• A female student entered the bathroom where Chism allegedly attacked Ritzer and quickly walked out after witnessing an “exposed butt.”
• The teacher’s lifeless body was found in the woods, naked from the waist down, with her throat slit. Her body was staged in a sexual position and she had been molested with a tree branch.
• With the body was a note that said “I hate you all.”
• When cops caught up with Chism, in his bag they found a bloody boxcutter, credit cards, two driver’s licenses, and a pair of women’s underwear.
• Asked about the blood on the box cutter, Chism said it came from “the girl.”
• Chism’s parents were going through a divorce, and he was angered when Ritzer talked to him about Tennessee, where he lived before coming to Massachusetts.
Here, via Boston Herald reporter @johnzaremba, are all nine pages of the affidavit (WARNING: DISTURBING CONTENT):
Chism is charged as an adult with murder, aggravated rape and armed robbery. He is held without bail.
Below is the previously released arrest report.