Hillside High School in Nashville, Tennessee is on lockdown following a bomb threat for the second time in a month, reports ABC Nashville.
This is a breaking story so please stay tuned for updates.
Here’s what we know so far:
1. The school has been placed on lockdown by cops who are continuing to search the school. WSMV reports that the threat was made via phone call.
2. There are no reports of any explosives found or any injuries. The Tennessean reports that threat came in at about 11:25 a.m.
3. A student, Aaron Lampert, is alleged to have made a bomb threat via Twitter in December, according to WKRN.
4. He was arrested and charged with filing a false report and suspended from school.
5. The high school plays host to nearly 1,400 students.