This is a breaking story so please stay tuned for updates.
Here’s what we know so far:
1. In the Initial Call, a Judge Was Threatened by Name
The courthouse threat was made against the Atlantic County Criminal Courthouse and is reported to have targeted a specific judge.
2. After Threatening the Court, a School Was Said to be the Next Target
The caller then said that the nearby George L. Hess Elementary School would be next. The school is located along Babcock Road in Mays Landing (below):
3. A Third School Was Threatened
Shortly after, the caller called again and said that another school would be blown-up, authorities have not revealed the name of that school. County Sheriff Frank Bates told the media the threat was to Unami Boulevard, a road that connects the school and the courthouse.
4. The Caller Then Called in a 5 Minute Warning@>
The initial call came in at 10:30 a.m., at 12:30 p.m., with sniffer dogs and cops searching the perimeter of the courthouse, the caller called again to say the courthouse would blow up in five minutes. That time came-and-went.
5. Cops Are Not Calling This a Hoax
The calls remain under investigation.