Gabriel Gaeta Pictures: The Photos You Need to See

Bell almanza

You uploaded my status which is the one I posted of Gabe and that’s my personal Facebook, I would appreciate it if it could come down.

Heather

Everything is public once it hits the internet. This f*#kin disgusting, waste of life needs to be exposed. I would feel disgusted for even knowing this piece of sh!t.

Heather is stupid

Someday when you group (i.e.) mature, you’ll find out that some of the people you happen to know are not good folks. Then I hope that you “feel disgusted for even knowing “those” piece’s of shit. What a moronic thing to say.

Courtney Hale

That’s the thing Heather. You do not know anything other than what your read. No one needs your hate speech. What we do need is your help for her gofundme to pay the funeral cost.

sugardaisy222

Nothing on the internet is private. If you have a problem with it, yell at Facebook.

Malachi Smith

Hey bell, I agree. They did not ask for permission to utilize your private posts. They need to take the post down. It upsets me that I sat next to have and class.

??????????????????????

The death penalty would be doing him a favor, for the brutality of his crimes he deserves to get whats coming to him in prison. God bless the lil girls family and REAL friends.

Great question asking why didn’t the parents report their daughter missing? I wish there was a prison for stupidity and carelessness, in this regard. Their actions contributed to their daughter’s death. How can you not see your 6 year old child for a period of time and not look for them? Complete morons/idiots!!!!! I’m so angry!! Castrate the animal!!!

jodeci23

I agree. There should be 3 executions for this tragedy. This little sick bastard and the worthless parents.

this is an animal not a man. was it not enough raping her? why kill her? he wasted the life of that kid for nothing! who knows how long he had been doing that! she was just six! she could be so frightened or was threatened by this monster if she said a thing! lethal injection was good for this moron!