Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez: Photos of Chattanooga Shooter

Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez: Photos of Chattanooga Shooter

Rupert Franks

Obama being a Muslim himself, always discounts facts, where muslims are involved, like his latest comment that Mohamed Abdulazis is the lone person involved. How does he know, when the investigation is barely over. Mr. Obama, please wait for the investigation to be over, before you come to your conclusions.

Barnes

PLEASE remove the photo of this animal posed with our state flag and the American flag!!! Please do it NOW!!!! It is sickening.

lina savatti

My thoughts and prayers are with the marine’s family I’m very sad

Carol Elliott

Anonymously Opinionated, you are truly brain dead if you still believe the BS coming out of Obamas mouth. I would think if you feel so proud of your voting history you wouldn’t want to remain anonymous. Obama is systematically destroying this country and ignoring our Constitution. The blood of our Americans in Benghazi is on your hands since you support and desire to keep such a disgrace in office! Obviously you are just another leech on our country, and probably didn’t even show an ID when you placed your votes! Do us all a favor and skip the next election, we really can’t afford Hillary to continue this downward spiral!!!

walter

make all lawmakers responsible for these jihadist pukes–maybe then the mosques will be closed and the vermin deported

Anonymously Opinionated

Actually, your churches would have to go too, if your opinion were supported. But none of these steps will be taken. Religious freedoms.. even ones that aren’t yours.. are protected. If you support deportation, I hope you aren’t Native American. Think.

Peggy Williamson

An Op — Your over-use of “Your” is pissing this N.A. Cherokee Indian off. Do not think for one minute we don’t know what you towel-heads are attempting. You will fail with the Failure-in-Thief. I’ll see your sorry asses put in prison for voter fraud and your condoning of domestic terrorism brought by your mother’s egg of Isis. Shebah was a whore Afro-Egyptian – https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201183008602988&set=t.100005961372627&type=1&theater .

yep/wolf

Actually; Anonymously Opinionated, the churches would not have to close because our government SUCKS… and I hope you are not saying that Native American’s can’t think…. You should stop and think before making such a statement…. My family is from over seas; but I am 5th generation from my grandfather on my mom’s side and born and bred here from my dad’s side who is NATIVE… we belong here if that was the case…. and from my mother’s side: ELLIS ISLAND… bring it back.. and we wouldn’t have all the disease and our laws being broken more and more….

Anonymously Opinionated

My only regret is that I could only vote for him twice and can’t vote for him AGAIN.

yep

I feel the same… who ever voted for the DMB F*****N pres that we have not had their heads in their A*****… notice how the GUN violence has become more increasing over the years since he took office…..