Did Hillary Clinton Violate OPSEC With Her Nuke Comments?

Hillary Clinton debate, Donald Trump debate, Donald Trump debate

Hillary Clinton at the final Presidential debate. (Getty)

At the final Presidential debate on October 19, Hillary Clinton used what has become a recurring refrain against Donald Trump: his “unfitness” to be President based on a perceived lack of control. She referred, as in the past, to the President’s control of nuclear weapons; however, a specific reference caused controversy online:

Clinton’s reference to a four-minute timeline between the President’s order and the launch of a nuclear weapon was seen by many as a violation of operational security, commonly abbreviated as OPSEC:

Clinton referred to the statement on her Twitter account, possibly muddying the waters between what she said and meant at the debate:

Clinton’s tweet suggests that a launch “can take” the four-minute time she quoted rather than directly stating that it does, potentially implying that she didn’t mean a hard and fast time frame for a nuclear launch. A Bloomberg piece published in September backs up this alternate interpretation, suggesting that the launch timeline is not universal for all launches and could be anywhere from five to 15 minutes.

One Redditor suggested that the timeline may have been a “know [sic] fact” based on a Roger Waters lyric from 1987, referring to the same timeline for launch.

lily

She’s such a crooked unfit-for-president wench! She will say anything in regards to race, middle class, and LGTB to get votes, when her history proves otherwise. Typical democratic plot, then once they are in and gaining their millions, it’s SEE YA!

johanne

She doing great triumph don’t like people he gonna put this country down collapse he ‘sa bisusman

Niggggersmakeme Sick

Dindu Nuffin is the best translation I could make.

Also:
Where da white women at.

Also:
Muhhh Reperations.

Also:
Muhhh food stamps.

Benedict Gomez

The Roger Waters lyric relates to the 4 minutes it takes for a nuke to reach London from the (former) Soviet Union.

When she mentioned the classified information regarding the 4 minutes,was there a (C) while it was plastered on everyone’s TV screens?

GEAH

This is a very weak carrying of Hillary’s water by Heavy. I expect better.

Did she violate the rules or not? Do some reporting, or don’t bother posting at all.

ccjohncc

Once again Trump supporters blowing something so out of proportion it has little to do with reality. Lucky for Trump 80 % of his followers have only grade school education.

Betty

Do not believe one word out of Hilderbeasts pie hole. If you do, you should be sent to Bridgwater State Hospital for a 30 day mental evaluation.

Perkins Naomi

In July of 2015. it was discovered that I got type 2 diabetes, By the end of the July month. I was given a prescription for the Metformin, I stated with the ADA diet and followed it completely for several weeks but was unable to get my blood sugar below 140, Without results whatever I did, I really panicked and called my doctor. His response?? Deal with it yourself, I started to feel that something wasn’t right and do my own research, Then I found Lisa’s great blog (google ” HOW I FREED MYSELF FROM THE DIABETES ” ) .. I read it from cover to cover and I started with the diet and by the next morning. my blood sugar was 100, Since then. I get a fasting reading between the mid 70s and 80s, My doctor was very surprised at the results that. the next week. he took me off the Metformin drug, I lost 35 pounds in my two month and lost more than 8 inches off my own waist as well as I can exercise twice per day and still having a lot of energy.The truth is that we can get off the drugs and help myself by trying natural methods..

Concerned

Almost unbelievable, during the same rant where she intended to accuse Trump of being unfit, she clearly demonstrates to the world that she is most unfit to be President…

…doesn’t matter if info already in public sphere, a current or former govt official should NEVER confirm or discuss with specificity such a sensitive issue…and to a global audience?

She proved herself guilty far beyond even what she was accusing of Trump.

She and her husband, over the years, have set the table for the annihilation of this country by China and Russia. Do they know? Do they care? Do they have a luxury bomb shelter somewhere?

America take notice…this is your last chance for survival…do not elect her.