News

LIVE STREAM: Donald Trump Rally in Raleigh, North Carolina

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump will hold a rally in Raleigh, North Carolina this afternoon.

Trump will speak from the J.S. Dorton Arena beginning at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The event can be viewed in the embedded YouTube player via Right Side Broadcasting.

This is currently the final pre-Election Day rally Donald Trump has scheduled for North Carolina, one of the most important states in the 2016 presidential election. The state is worth 15 Electoral College votes, and winning it is a key part of Donald Trump’s path to 270. Trump currently leads in the North Carolina polls, ahead of Clinton by 1.5 percentage points in Real Clear Politics’ polling average.

In order to each 270 electors, it’s necessary for Donald Trump to win virtually all of the important battleground states. If he wins Florida, Ohio, Iowa, New Hampshire and Nevada but loses North Carolina, he would be at 269 Electoral College votes, just shy of victory. He could technically be pushed over the finish line with a win in Maine’s 2nd Congressional District, or an unexpected win in Pennsylvania, but both of those are huge gambles, so it’s critically important that Trump ensure North Carolina is firmly in his corner.

FiveThirtyEight, Nate Silver’s election forecast website, currently has North Carolina as the biggest tossup in the 2016 race, with Hillary Clinton having a 50.1 percent chance of winning it and Donald Trump having a 49.9 percent chance. Not even Florida is as big of an open question.

After this rally in North Carolina, Donald Trump will continue to tour swing states across the country, heading to Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, and finishing the day off with a rally in Michigan.


Read more about Donald Trump and Melania in Spanish at AhoraMismo.com:

Melania Trump: Las Fotos Más Sexys y Escandalosas de la Esposa de Donald Trump

Melania Trump, la esposa de Donald Trump, tiene una historia muy única cuando se trata de mujeres casadas con candidatos…

Click here to read more