PHOTOS: Chattanooga School Bus Crash Leaves Multiple Children Dead

Frostee Frosted Ya

I’ve been to Chattanooga. They’re better off dead. On top of that I always look to the bright side of these stories. My kids weren’t on that bus! Now can we have some REAL news please.

TRUTH

Wth. NO CHILD IS BETTER OFF DEAD. Knowing that you have children of your own, HOW can you say that comfortably. Karma happens.

No doubt this Yankee is a Hillary supporter. Fat, lazy and disgusting to the eye. An internet troll who’s only attention he receives is this kind. I see them daily in “un-ironed clothes”!

Frostee Frosted Ya

I always look at the bright side of these stories. It wasn’t my kids on that damn bus.

look whoever u is bitch ,u dont say nuthin like that about gods angels that went threw a tragic like that…what u fell to realize your wishin bad luck on your on child…..God dont like that…So i shell pray for your stupid azz….

Kitty Jackson

For someone to be so damn cruel to leave such a comment, absolutely unnerves me to no end! I wish I could get my hands on you punk; I’d beat the living evilness right out of you! What a low-life POS you are! You are a parasite taking up precious air! Karma is a BITCH !!!!!!!

Frostee Frosted Ya

Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, you obviously are so bitter because your sister who married your uncle named you after a cat. Hey I wasn’t there ok??!! LOL. It’s not my fault so you can take your hate rant somewhere and stick it someplace smelly. I am sure you’re used to that since you’ve been sodomized by your other relatives out there in THEM THAR HILLS!!!?? Ok so shut yer single tooth face and go iron some clothes or something!! LOL. What’s that term you use out there……….OH TARNATION!!!! LOL LOL

PS Bend over, I’ll give you somethin to grab a hold of awright ha ha haha

Frostee Got Ya

Gee Deb Ferrara, you look kind of plump there. Don’t ya know it’s the turkey they stuff at Thanksgiving time? LOL Shouldn’t you be ironing clothes or making a man a sandwich?
LOL
LOL

Frow-stee Frosted You Ya Stupid Bitch

Have a blessed 2017 everyone in case we don’t get to chat before then. Hopefully people of Johnthony’s “ethnic varigation” will continue to evolve so they won’t see these situations and get too excited. For those of you who are knowledgeable about the Planet of the Apes series years ago they start to beat their chests and go through a series of motions known as “Going Ape”. You can see the similarities in him and his “kind”. They have long arms so they can walk on all fours, over hanging foreheads and oh man, that GOOOORilla breath stink something fierce. The last thing ya’ll want is your daughter to bring one home unless you plan on keeping it for a pet. LOL

OOH OOH AHH AHH

U Know Who

Happy Holidays everyone! Everyone git plenty of vittles except Deb Ferrara, who looks like a stuffed goose already. Least she ain’t starvin to death……….SHEESH………talk about no self respect. I hope she takes a few baths in 2017. LOL
Tarnation