From the hacks at Reddit, we bring you Chinese PhotoShop Trolls.
What are Chinese PhotoShop Trolls, you ask? Well sometimes your plain old photo could use some kung-pow. So ask the gods, and your wish shall be granted.
1. Request: “Whatever you do, make me the man in this photo.”
2. Request: “Please change the background, my room is too dirty.”
3. Request: “Can you make me look less bored?”
4. Request: “I wanna look more like a hero. Maybe put a lady in there?”
5. Request: “Dear artisans, please make this background more powerful.”
6. Request: “That kid walked into the shot. I don’t want any kids in this photo.”
7. Request: “Lose the clothes, more tattoos, and I want a knife. Make me look like the kind of person who would take all your money and your life.”
8. Request: “I want to look like a hero with courage!”
9. Request: “This is me celebrating my graduation. Can you make it look more like a celebration?”
10. Request: “Make me look like hot shit, please!”
If there's one defining photography archetype of the 80s and 90s, it's the "glamour shot." Here are the top 20 that the Internet can't explain.Click here to read more