Best Buy, Target, Wal-Mart — these are the very best Black Friday deals you need to see. Cheap TVs, Games, Electronics, and more. See all of our Best Deals here.
1. Target’s iPad Air Wi-Fi 16GB – $479 (With $100 Target Gift Card)
It’s the hottest gift of the season and clocking in at an effective cost of $379, you just can’t beat it. This thing is going to fly off shelves, be sure to get to Target early if you want this for you and yours.
2. Wal-Mart’s 32″ 720P HDTV – $98
An LED HDTV at this price point is just insane. About a hundred buck-os for this much television, what more can you really ask? Oh I dunno, maybe a $40 Blu-Ray player. That’s an amazing media experience for what, $140 plus the price of a Blu-Ray or two? This is pretty much legal stealing. More tvs? Check out Black Friday 2013’s Best TV Deals.
3. Best Buy’s Microsoft Surface, 10″ Screen, 32GB HD, 4GB Ram, Quad-Core Processor — $199 (Keyboard Needed)
It’s a Surface. It’s not an iPad, but it’s also worth more than $199. 32gb of hard drive is a pittance, but you’re not going to be able to use this thing to edit video anyway. At this price, it’s the best tablet for the money. Still, if they run out, you’ll be fine with our number one pick. See: What is the Best Tablet? (Hint it’s $20 more and runs Android). Oh, and check out more of the Best Black Friday Tablet Deals too.
4. Best Buy – The Last of Us, Beyond:Two Souls, Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag, Battlefield 4 and Assorted Versions of Recent EA Sports Games – $35
Best Buy’s games deal also throws in some exclusive PS3 games into the mix.
5. Walmart’s Smashing iPhone Deals
iPhone 5s is $189 with $100 Wal-Mart gift card, iPhone 5c is $46 with $100 gift card. Plus, you can trade in any phone for up to $300.
6. Target – Xbox 360 Kinect Bundle (With Copies of Kinect Sports Season Two and Kinect Adventures) – $190
Target’s amazing bundle comes with a Kinect and two Kinect-compatible games. This motion gaming combo is perfect for gamers looking to get off their feet on the cheap.
7. Best Buy’s Dope Trade-in Offer; Get $100 and Upgrade
"2. A woman pepper-sprays children so she can save $30 on an Xbox 360. "Click here to read more
8. Sears.com Online Offer (Available Now) Seiki 50 inch 4k (Ultra HD Television) — $759
A 4k television is something to handle. If you know what you’re doing, and aren’t looking to spend all your money on one thing, this is the way to go. If not, there are nicer 4k TVs (for way more money).
9. Wal-Mart’s Nintendo 2DS — $100
Dirt-cheap Nintendo (classic parochial synecdoche!) many reasonable adults are considering — for themselves.
10. Wal-mart’s Price Match Friday (THIS FRIDAY!)
Not too exciting, but there are deals to be had here nonetheless. And let’s face it, better to begin training for the real thing on November 28th.
Reportedly, Wal-Mart will be offering all of these deals to match competitor’s this Friday.
LeapFrog LeapPad2 Explorer Kids’ Tablets – $39.99
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe – $34.99
Nerf Rebelle Crossbow – $11.99
Monopoly Board Game – $5.00
Hot Wheels Single Car – .60 cents
LG 50-inch HDTV – $448.00
Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack – $37.00
Disney Infinity Starter Packs – $37.00
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox One / PS4) – $49.00
NBA 2K14 (Xbox One / PS4) – $49.00
Battlefield 4 (Xbox One / PS4) – $49.00
Have a safe Black Friday, unlike these guys. See More: Black Friday Crowd and Fight videos
Cyber Monday is just Black Friday without the insanity.Click here to read more